CIT is a proud, EOS, Entrepreneurial Operating System Organization.
What is EOS®?
EOS, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Implementing EOS has helped CIT and our leadership team get better at three things:
- Vision—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there
- Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
- Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team
Our Core Values:
- Our People | Our employees are collaborative, reliable, empowered, passionate, dedicated, committed and accountable
- Our Passion for our customers | Customers are our focus and always first
- Our Integrity | Do the right thing, we do what we say and are always respectful
- Our Culture | We believe in work-life balance, which is fun and positive. We celebrate the victories
- Our Solutions | Are innovative, the best technologies and are the right fit to provide strategic value
Our Purpose, Our Cause, and Our Passion:
To provide superior value via strong customer relationships in combination with IT solutions that address business needs. Creating a level of satisfaction so high that our customers couldn’t imagine working with another team.
Our employees’ proactive and value-driven interactions provide innovative and strategic solutions to our customers and their business needs.
Technology with people in mind.
WE PUT PEOPLE FIRST.
Our single purpose is to make your people more productive. That’s how we define IT. It isn’t just computers, networks, clouds and cables, although they are important, they are merely the means to the end. The end game is always getting people the tools and training they need to be more productive.
BEFORE WE DIG INTO OUR IT TOOL KIT, WE LISTEN AND LEARN.
More and more we’re finding clients are confused about which direction to take with their IT, so our first job is to understand the role IT plays in their business. Knowing how your people use technology today, lets us chart an accurate course for the future.
You could dig around on our website and more than likely find what you’re looking for, after all if it’s IT, meaning software, hardware, applications, and data storage we do it. Or you could drop us a line or give us a call. The best way to find out if CIT is right for your IT needs is to start talking… because we will listen.
ARE YOU STILL READING?
Wow, you deserve a medal. But while we still have your attention, let us tell you something. Not a lot of IT companies made it out of that Y2K non-event and the ensuing dot com bust with their pocket protectors in tact. We did. Why? Because we are a true technology company, and we stayed true to our calling. Companies need geeks like us. The guys that can single-handedly run the cables, build the network, design the workstations, store the data, connect devices, develop a website and work in the cloud. Business owners and leaders like talking to us because we’ve been around the block and can tell the difference between emerging technologies and fads. They like talking to us because we’re a more evolved species of geek. We understand the business side. We understand the tech side. And we understand how to make it all work for everyone and make it understandable.