This is the core of our security program. Our security governance program includes assessments, gap analysis, security policies and procedures, change management, vendor management, etc.
– Make a list of hardware, software, and data.
– Map organization communication and data flow.
– Catalog external information systems.
– Establish cybersecurity roles and responsibilities for the workforce.
– Create and share a company cybersecurity policy.
Protecting Sensitive Data: The Importance of Privileged Access Management for Banks/0 Comments/in Cybersecurity Advisories /by Kelsey Sarff
Cybersecurity for Nonprofits: Tips and Best Practices/0 Comments/in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Advisories, Non-profit /by Ariel Piper
Cybersecurity Statistics for Non-profits: Protecting Sensitive Data and Donor Information/0 Comments/in Cybersecurity Advisories /by Ariel Piper